Freitag, 30. Mai 2014

Weather it

Hello,

the last few days our weather was so horrible, I couldn't take could pictures of my cards and I'm also having a "Veronica Mars" rewatch. So, between these two things and having really no Idea what to make creativly, I haven't posted in the last few days. But, I got new crafty things this week and today we had sunshine, so I made a new card and could take a good picture of it:


On Tuesday I got one new Avery Elle Stampset and the matching Elle-ments from "Weather it" and two new 6x6 Paper Pads from Lawn Fawn "Hello Sunshine" and "Let's Polka". I thought I should test them, sooo new card for my blog *YAY*

I wish you all a good start into the weekend :)

Hugs,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...