Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

60s Mod Mae

Hello,

I finally sat down and made new cards. The last 2 weeks I was so distracted, with sickness in the family, work and a new Book Series (which is really addictive *lol*), that I forgot to make cards...

So that I can make a few more Posts this week, I'm going to show these ones seperately :)


I had the Background for this card lying around, because I wasn't exactly sure how I could use it. But I think it really fits the image from SOG called "60s Mod Mae" (but that is my Opinion ;)) I really like the way the card turned out.

I wish you all a beautiful Sunday ♥

Hugs,
 

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo liebe Elena,
    das Motiv hast du gut ausgesucht,es erinnert mich an die Disco,hab einen schönen Abend und ganz liebe Grüße von Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow!! Love this and the background! So shiny and pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Some Odd girl linky party!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wooow! FAB card!! Love the shimmery background!!
    And ... loooove her outfit!
    Thanks for joining our Some Odd Girl Linky Party!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...