Freitag, 7. März 2014

what's the Buzz?

Hello,

yesterday I said that I made two cards with the Big Hello Die but apparently I can't stop making cards with that Die and the technique *lol* Or it could be that the Big Hello Die, is the only one of my Dies that I can use for that technique. I looked for hours for other Dies in my stash that I could use for it, but I found not one ( I think I need to buy new Dies in the same style, so you don't need to see the technique with just the Big Hello Die)

The Stamps that I used with the Big Hello Die Hello Die are from Avery Elle "Ikat" and There she goes "Bee happy"







And tomorrow there will be another Hello Card...

Wishing you a good start into the weekend ♥
Hugs,
Elena

Challenge:
Moxie Fab World - Happy for Hexagons

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...