Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

You're fabulous!

Hello,

I just wanted to post another Card before I go to the Cinema :)

I found the inspiration for the colors on Design Seeds (which is a Homepage i really love, there are so many wonderful color Palettes. One more beautiful than the other)

http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/door-tones5

I used the Hexagons from the Ikat Stamp Set from Avery Elle and stamped them in Butter Bar (Hero Arts Shadow Ink) and Black (Hero Hues) for the Background. Then I cut the Fabulous in my Sentiment with the MFT die-namics "High Rise Alphabet Lowercase" and the You're is embossed with Zing Embossing Powder in White, but I couldn't really see it, so I used my Copic Marker in BG57 and colored over the word. To match the colors on my card, I used a few of my "My minds Eye" Enamel Dots form the Boy Crazy Set.





 Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Challenge:
Moxie Fab World - Happy for Hexagons Challenge

Kommentare:

  1. Absolut fantastisch, liebe Elena! Ich mag deinen Stil total - egal ob niedlich oder CAS, deine Karten sind immer perfekt. Ich hoffe, ich habe auch bald mal wieder mehr Zeit+Energie öfter CAS zu werkeln...

    LG, Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous is such an appropriate description of this card - love the bold pattern and sentiment!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such an incredible card! I love it muchly!
    Thanks for taking part in the hexagons challenge from Moxie Fab World, too!

    Teri

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...