Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

Colorful Stripes

It's really drab and wet these days, so I thought I make a few colorful cards this week.


Everywhere I look, be it on Youtube or on other Blogs, nearly everyone is making rainbow colored cards. And I love them, more color is alway better these days :) Sadly I could take just one good picture of one card. Maybe tomorrow I can take a few more....

For this card I used Avery Elle Stamp Sets again. And this time three different ones. For the Sentiment "Bright Days" for the Rainbow Colored Stripes "Celebrate" and for the little hearts "Picture it" ... the colors are mostly from the Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-tone collection save for the orange one that's Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Wild Honey"

I hope you all have a good start into the weekend  :)

Hugs,
Elena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...