Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Bokeh stamping

I made two CAS cards last week. One was inspired by the new Sketch from Dahlhouse Designs "Wanna Sketch" and a technique I saw on Youtube called "Bokeh stamping". I wanted to try this technique for a long time and the sketch was wonderful for this.


The Stamp Set that I used for the technique is called "Bright Days" from Avery Elle and the Sentiment is from "Oh happy Day" from Avery Elle as well.


The second card is for Valentine's Day. I used my new Mosaic Heart Stencil from Simon says stamp and an older Stamp Set from Wplus 9 called  "A pocketful Valentine"



Challenge:
Simon says stamp - Have a heart

 Wishing you all a nice Wednesday Evening!



Kommentare:

  1. Uiiiih, die sind ja cool. *daumenhoch*

    LG, Melanie ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, the bokeh stamping is amazing!!! Such a fabulous care and I absolutely adore how you were inspired by wanna sketch!!! Thank you so much for playing along.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your take on bokeh. So pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, der/die/das Bokeh sieht grandios aus! Wie geht das?

    LG, Anja

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...