Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Little Birthday Angel

Hello,

I really wanted to post earlier than this, but I got distracted with watching Movies (I couldn't get away from them *lol*) I found out Apple had something called "12 days of Gifts" and downloaded 2 Movies for free (because I love free stuff, probably like everybody XD) They had "Home alone" and a German Movie with Til Schweiger... And then I downloaded a few more, because I had a little bit of money on my account. So to make a long story short I watched Movies instead of posting my new cards....

But now I I have a little bit of time on my hands, so here is one of the cards that I made while watching one of those movies. It's a Birthday Card for my Mother, whose Birthday is next Tuesday. With the card she gets a Cooking Book for mini Guglhupf (we watched a Cookingshow and someone made Bananasplit Gugl *Yum*)


 I used "Rosie" from Sugar Nellie.






Wishing you all a happy new year and a good start into the week ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...