Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Winter Birthday

Hello,

in two hours I'm on my way to our holiday party, and for one of the ladys I've made a Birthday Card, because on Sunday it's her Birthday. So I take it today and everyone who's there can sign it before I give it to her :)

I used one of my new Wplus9 Stamp Sets called Winter Wishes and for the senitment I used the Stamp Set "Oh happy Day" from Avery Elle...


For Inspiration I used this lovely Sketch from Dahlhouse Design "Wanna Sketch"


Wishing you a nice Wednesday Evening and I'm going to get ready now!


Kommentare:

  1. Eeek, this is a party in a card. I love those stripes and that pretty medallion in the middle. Your friend is going to love it. Fabulous take on the sketch, thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Elena,
    was für eine coole Karte und den Sketsch hast du ganz wunderbar umgesetzt,
    lg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...