Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes

Helloooo,

here is another one of my Christmas Card and it's was another one for my Workmates :)

I found this adorable Digi, while I was searching for the Princess Digi on Monday. And it's from Sugar Nellie, too and called "on the wings of Love". I found them so sweet, that I bought a few XD, so you will probably see more images from Sugar Nellie.



Wishing you a nice Weekend!

Challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - #111 Fairies
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Creatures




Kommentare:

  1. Hallo liebe Elene,
    da wird sich deine Kollegin aber freuen wenn sie diese zauberhafte Karte bekommt und das Motiv ist einfach ein Traum,
    lg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry forgot to mention, thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...