Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

Hello!

I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas Holidays.

Mine were really nice, I got awesome presents (specially the ones that my sister got me XD). I got a new mug (with "Simon's Cat" on it) a new bag (with "I hate Joffrey" on it *lol*  I'm going to take it everywhere with me XD) a background stamp, new black memento ink, and new beautiful papers from Teresa Collins and a ring that looks like a belt (it's really really gorgeous)

And I was really, really busy... I made a few cards. And I could take a few good pictures of them today. Here is the first one

The beautiful Digi is called "Forest Goddess" and from SOG. I embossed the Background with one of my new Hero Arts Backgrounds and the Sentiment, too.




 Wishing you all a nice Sunday ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...