Freitag, 1. November 2013

A mad Birthday

Hi there,

in my last post I said, that I woudn't neglect my Blog so much, but then work happened and so I did what I said I would try not to do... soooo since this is my first free day in three weeks, I can finally show you a card that I made in the last week. 

This is a Birthday Card that I made for my Sister's Birthday, which is next Saturday XD... I really hope that she will like it.


The Image is "Mad Scientist Tobie" from Some Odd Girl, isn't he awesome? He's one of my newer SOG Digi's... I was shopping again, and bought him and a few other Digi- and Clearstamps from SOG. The Seniment is from the Paper Smooches Set "Great Chemistry"

So, now I'm going to make a few Halloween Bookmarks for a workmate and hopefully I don't forget to post a new blog entry tomorrow, because I have a few more card that I can show.

Wishing you all a nice Weekend :)

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Elena,
    die Karte wird deiner Schwester bestimmt gut gefallen,mir gefällt sie riesig,sie ist der Knaller,
    lg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Uuuuh, yes ... I like it. *lol* Durfte ich die schon sehen ? LG, Melanie ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...