Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Zombie Girl

Good Evening,

Another Card with a Birdie Brown Halloween image, this time with the little Zombie Girl. I colored her while watching Zombieland *lol*



It's really good that I had the Night shift this week, with our national holiday yesterday, I just have to work four days this week, instead of my usual six *YAY* So I had a little bit more time this week, to make a few cards. I have another two or three card ready, so I can show you a few more next week and my blog doesn't always look so neglected.

Now I have to get ready for work. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Elena,

    obwohl die gute ja eine echt fahle Gesichtsfarbe hat sieht sie irgendwie süss aus auf jeden Fall hast du eine tolle Karte gewerkelt.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...