Montag, 1. Juli 2013

You are Tea-rific!

Hello,

I got my new Sims 3 Add-On Island Paradise last week, and I'm playing that so much at the moment, that I totally forgot to show some cards that I made last week.. here are two from this weekend.


I got four new Hero Arts Shadow Inks this Saturday, and I wanted to try them out, so I used all four on this one... the colors are Red Royal (mid-tone), Raspberry Jam (mid-tone), Stone Wash (mid-tone) and Grape Juice (mid-tone) and they're all sooo gorgeous. I love them so much :) the Stamps are from the Lawn Fawn Set "My Cup of Tea"


On this one, I used one of the older Hero Arts Stamp Sets called "Friendly Flags", that I got a few Years ago from my sister and the Sentiment is from the Avery Elle Stamp Set "Celebrate".

Wishing you all a nice Evening!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Elena,
    da hast du aber 2 sehr schlichte Karten gestaltet,
    LG Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...