Freitag, 26. Juli 2013

Happy Birthday to You

Helloooo,

I'm sooo happy right now... I got an early birthday present today. A brand new iPod 5G and I'm in looooooove *lol* The iPod is so gorgeous, I chose the one in pink, (normaly I'm not really a fan of pink, but the color wasn't so garish pink and more of a darker hue (and it was a little bit cheaper than the other colors XD))




and I've made another card today and it's another birthday card XD



The Sketch that I used for the card is from the Birthday Sketch Challenge on the Moxie Fab World Blog.


Wishing you all a nice weekend ♥


Kommentare:

  1. Hi my dearest friend:)
    I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always and This is Adorable:))
    Big hug and happy weekend:)
    Sonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Elena.
    du hast den Sketsch ganz wunderbar umgesetzt und die Farbzusammenstellung gefällt mir sehr gut
    ,liebe Grüe Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Elena! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...