Freitag, 19. Juli 2013

Dani and Friends

Hello,

I got today off! Woohoo, a 3 day weekend. I had  the shift from 2 p.m. till 10 p.m. this week, so I wasn't really creative (again *lol*) But I finished one card XD. It was a really simple card, without any DP. Just a stamped background and an image from Mo Manning. It's one image from the stampset called "Dani and Friends"


I have to say, I really love how this card turned out and it's going to be really hard giving it away. But I made it for someone's birthday.



Wishing you a nice weekend!

Challenge:
A Creative Romance - No Designer Papers

Supplies:


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Elena,
    deine karte gefällt mir sehr gut,sie sieht sehr Farbenfroh aus,genau das richtige für junge Leute,die beiden jungen Damen tauschen sich bestimmt gerade Geheimnisse aus,lach,lach....
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...