Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

YO!

Hello,

I don't know what's with me this last week, but I'm awfully clumsy at the moment. A few Minutes ago I ran into the doorhandle from my bedroom door. Normally I'm really not that clumsy... last sunday down the stairs and this sunday straight into the door *lol*

Sooo enough of my clumsiness, I made a new card yesterday evening *YAY* I had an already colored image from Simply Betty Stamps lying around and had an idea for it. He's one of my Image that I've won and his name is "Surfin' Christian". The Papers that I used are older ones from DCWV called Tahiti Beach.


And now I'm going to my Sister's House... wishing you a nice Sunday!

Kommentare:

  1. Just gorgeous creation Elena^_^
    Sexi image ^_^
    Happy Sunday and big hug,
    Sonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Elena,
    ich hoffe du hast dich nicht weh getan,deiner Kreativität hat es zum Glück nicht geschadet,einfach der Hammer deine karte,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh nein! Was habe ich denn hier bloß alles verpasst!?! Ich hoffe, jetzt bist du erstmal durch mit den unglücklichen Mißgeschicken!
    Die Surferkarte ist allerdings echt cool! Tolle Farbkombi und wie immer super koloriert.

    LG, Anja

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...