Montag, 8. April 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hallo,

nächsten Monat haben wir hier ja Muttertag, und ich habe heute schon eine Karte für meine Mutter gemacht! Ich habe drei Paper Smooches Sets genommen "Great Chemistry", "Party Posse" und "Vogue Abode". Der Sketch ist von der Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Draft Challenge:

Hello,

next month is Mother's Day here, and today I already made a card for my mother! I used three Paper Smooches Sets "Great Chemistry", "Party Posse" and "Vogue Abode". The Sketch is from the Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Draft Challenge:




Hoffe ihr habt einen wundervollen Tag ♥

Hope you have a wonderful day ♥

Supplies:


 

Kommentare:

  1. Such a funny image Elena^_^
    Gorgeous card my dear^_^
    Have a lovely day,
    Sonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is great! Your coloring is fab!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute one! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SPARKS challenge. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am LOVING your take on the challenge!! Such FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! OH MY! I just love that scientist image with flowers in the vase and you nailed his hair! FUNNY!!!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...