Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Simply Love


Hallo,

ich habe wiedermal (mein armer Geldbeutel *g*) neue Digistempel gekauft. Ich glaube, ich brauche mal jemanden, der mir jedesmal auf die Finger haut wenn ich auf den Kaufen Button drücke *ggg* Aber, jetzt ist mal nun mal geschehen, und man kann es nicht wieder rückgängig machen ;)... diesmal sind sie von Simply Betty Stamps und das hier ist Lilly Love.

Hello,

I bought new Digistamps (my poor Purse *lol*), again. I think I need someone, who hits me everytime I hit the Buy Button *rofl* But, now it happend and I can't take them back ;) ... this time they're from  Simply Betty Stamps and this is Lilly Love .








Challenges:

Simply Challenged Challenges - Anything goes
Simon says Stamps - Have a Heart
Whithout Words - I Love To Love

 Supplies:






Kommentare:

  1. Oooooh Elena, too romantic and funny image:) I adore This fabulous card:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. awww now how cute is this card...thanks for joining us at SCC

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love everything, from the paper to the glittered hearts you have done a fantastic job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Simply stunning hun, great image and such beautiful colourwork! Thanks so much for playing at Without Words for February. Hugs, Sxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. so stunning linda.fabulous image and I love your colouring.thanks for joining us this month at Without Words :D

    xx coops xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So cute and flawless coloring!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What GREAT coloring and card. I just LOVE it. Thanks for joining in SCC.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. WOWIE!! AWESOME Job!! thank you for joining in with us at SCC..
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...