Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

@ Cup of Thanks ...

Hallo,

naja, leider funktioniert Inlinkz immer noch nicht, nur auf AOL. Also kann ich meinen Link Manager nicht benutzen T_T ... Naja, da musste ich dann halt gestern aus Frust noch eine Karte machen *lach* Ich habe sie wieder mit Paper Smooches Stempel gemacht. Diesmal aus den Sets "Vogue Abode" und "Cyber Cafe".

Well, unfortunately, Inlinkz still only works on AOL. So I can't use my link manager T_T... Out of frustation I stopped looking for the cause of the bug, and made a card instead *lol* I made another one with my new Paper Smooches Stamp Sets. This time with "Vogue Abode" and "Cyber Cafe".



Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Donnerstag Abend!

I wish you all a nice Thursday Evening!



 Challenges:

Paper Smooches - Dec. 17-23 Cool Shades Challenge 


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Cardstock & Pearls: Stampin UP
Stickles




Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic card my dear friend^_^
    Love the stamps used and the pealrs for the smoke ^_^
    Big hug and have a Merry Christmas^_^
    Sonia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! I love that beaded steam! Beautiful design and use of these colors! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge--hope you will join in the fun again this week!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So pretty! Love the hexagon background you created and the little beads on the steam. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...