Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

Clean & Simple

Es ist schon Freitag und ich hab immer noch eine Karte, die ich euch zeigen kann? Das grenzt ja schon an ein Wunder für mich XD Diese Karte ist für die jetztige Challenge bei DP2 Challenge - #117 Clean & Simple

It's Friday and I have still a card I can show you? This borders on a miracle for me XD This card is for the Challenge at DP2 Challenge - #117 Clean & Simple


Das Motiv von Mo heißt "in the bath" ... da das Thema ja Clean & Simple ist, habe ich diesmal kein DP benutzt, sonder einfach nur den Cardstock von Stampin UP "Aquamarin" embossed. Die einzigen Embellishments sind Halbperlen & Ranger Ice Stickles in der Farbe "Blueberry Ice".

The Image from Mo is called "in the bath"  ... because the theme is Clean & Simple, I haven't used any DP. I just embossed the Cardstock from Stampin UP "Pool Party". The only embellishments I used are half pearls & Ranger Ice Stickles in the Colour "Blueberry Ice".


Rezept/Recipe:
Stempel/Stamp: Mo Manning "in the bath"
Cardstock: Stampin UP "Aquamarin/Pool Party" & "Sahara Sand"
Embellishments: Halbperlen/Half Pearls, Ranger Ice Stickles "Blueberry Ice"
Coloration: Copics

Copic Farben/Copic Colors:
E000/E00/E11/N1/N3/N5/N7/N9/G000/G00/G03/G07/G09/Y00/Y02/Y04/Y17/
E30/E31/E33/E35/E37/C1/C3/C5/R32/E35/E37/W1/W3/W5/G24/B0000/B000/B01


Ich wünsche euch noch ein schönes Wochenende!!!

I wish you all a nice Weekend!!!


Kommentare:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS!!! Love your embossing perfect for our CAS theme this week. So glad you joined on on the fun this week hope to see you next week at well.

    Debbie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is just so adorable! I love the image, and you've colored it so beautifully! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awww she is so cute. I love the way you colored this image. I have her on my table to color but was struggling with the tub. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Elena, what a PRECIOUS card!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...